In desperate need of a new quality flat roof?
If you have answered yes to the question above and live in one of the following areas: Colchester, Chelmsford, Basildon, Rayleigh, Harlow, Brentwood and Clacton-on-Sea then we’ve got exactly what you need.
Example new flat roof prices
- Typical Detached house: £8,000+
- 3 bed semi-detached: £6,000+
- Felt roofing cost: around £50+ per square metre and additional cost of £50+ per board
- Fibreglass bay roof: £350-£600+ depending on size and complication with the option of stripping and insulating the bay roof cavity between the ceiling for an additional cost of £80+
- Lead bay roof: £400 + the lead costs at current milled lead prices
- Zinc/copper roof cost estimate: 10,000+ this may vary depending on the scale of the job